We believe that great relationships are the key to success
At the heart of everything that we do is this common cause. It’s not fluffy. It makes good business sense, and it’s a great way to work within Prospect Research, with our clients and suppliers, and the wider community.
- We work with each other in the office, to give the best to our clients, each other and ourselves.
- We give colleagues opportunities to grow, be energised, learn and achieve
- We work with clients that have the same attitude to relationships as us. They see value in communication and working with us, and make the most of new business opportunities.
- We identify new sales prospects that will help support our clients’ growth, through developing relationships with companies where there is a match.
- We engage in work to give back to good causes and the wider business community.
Prospect Research was started in 2004 by Chris Walthew when he worked as a Sales Manager in London. He saw a gap in the market for outsourcing ongoing telemarketing and lead generation. He needed his team out at sales appointments, and they were all frustrated with how much time telemarketing was taking out of their schedule.
The team then moved to Cambridge, and we grew with clients that saw the value in outsourcing telemarketing so their companies could grow.
We added new services to enhance our offering: market research, data enhancement, email marketing and training. As well as outsourcing being about achieving sales targets, it’s also about offering a hassle-free and dependable service, so we offer a unique service to each customer that fits their needs and resources in-house. We operate an ethical and compliant service, and are members of the Direct Marketing Association and the Market Research Society.
We invest in our team through training, coaching and getting everyone involved in where Prospect Research is going. Prospect Research is proud to be accredited by Investors in People. We have a very low staff turnover; we enjoy each other’s company and support each other. Prospect Research has welcomed interns and Apprentices. As an active member of the Cambridgeshire Chamber of Commerce, and one of Barbour ABI’s preferred telemarketing partners, we use our links with the wider business community to help us enhance what we offer to our customers. Personally, we get a lot from networking, providing mentoring and workshops to business students and colleagues in the business community, and supporting local charities.