Chamber presentation – Boost your sales through telemarketing
On the 15th April, Chris Walthew our Managing Director, spoke at the Cambridgeshire Chamber of Commerce event held in the Oliver Cromwell Hotel in March. His main role was to speak to attendees about how they can use telemarketing to boost their sales.
In his presentation he covered the following areas:
• Why telemarketing is such an effective way to generate sales
• What sort of businesses are best suited to using telemarketing
• When telemarketing is not suitable for companies to use
• The 3 key ingredients to successful telemarketing:
1. Having credit ambassadors represent you on the phone
2. Targeting the right prospects
3. A relevant call approach
Chris was grateful to have the chance to speak to a full room of Chamber members who had plenty of questions and opinions on the subject for telemarketing. We are now talking to a number about running potential telemarketing campaigns for them.
If you would like to find out more about how telemarketing can boost your sales or to receive a copy of the presentation, please contact us on 0844 539 9712 or by email.
About Prospect Research
This blog was bought to you by Prospect Research. We are a business development and B2B telemarketing company based in Cambridge, specialising in lead generation, appointment setting, telesales leads and market research.
Click here to find out more about us.
How can we help?
To find out more about how our telemarketing experience can help you generate more sales leads…